REVOCATION OF IRREVOCABLE DEEDS OF GIFT ON THE GROUND OF GROSS INGRATITUDE ACT
Arrangement of Sections
1. Short title.
2. Revocation of an irrevocable deed of gift by a competent court.
3. Time period within which action shall be filed.
4. Plaintiff to apply for registration of the action as a lis pendens in courts.
5. Application of the Civil Procedure Code.
7. Sinhala text to prevail in case of inconsistency.
5 of 2017.
This section of the article is only available for our subscribers. Please click here to subscribe to a subscription plan to view this part of the article.